Sunday, 16 October 2011

Friday 14th October - Gym with Auntie Jo and the boys

After breakfast we headed off to the Leisure Centre. Di did Zumba, I did weight training in the gym and Ollie went in the creche with his cousins. Tash had a swim with her sister in law, Joanna. "Auntie Jo" and her partner Trent (who was one of Will's best mates at school), have three little boys. Obi and Lou are twins at five this month and Anton will be four at much the same time. In fact, they're all due to have a joint party on my birthday, October 30th. Tash and Will have to go with Ollie, so I'm obliged to go as well. Should be fun!

After we had all finished our respective activities, we met for a coffee and chat. I gave Jo a CD with all the photos I took on our last visit, of her family. We collected the boys from the creche and headed home. There we had lunch before Di and Tash went shopping and I stayed at home and entertained Ollie. It was a good time if you don't count the failed potty exercise! I guess he has to be allowed a few mistakes before he realises that the pee should be done squatting on the potty, not standing over it so the pee runs down your legs into your socks and onto the floor!

Nothing much else to report today save dinner and TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment