Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Wednesday 26th October - Waiting
Natasha came home from hospital this morning. Di and I took the car and went to Woolworth's to get a few supplies. The weather was still very cool and overcast. We also visited a bookshop to get some presents for the birthday party this weekend (and where I found a book on the birds of the Sydney area). Finally we visited the large fruit and veg shop to find a suitable pumpkin to carve for Halloween. We relaxed at "Ruby's" Coffee and Book shop with a large flat white before returning home. We spent the rest of the day with Tash and Will who came home and worked on his accounts etc as we all waited for the baby. We had some fun trying to replicate a famous family photo I took when Di was about 8 months pregnant with Chloe. In this, a three year old Natasha stood at her knee looking stern whilst she looked serene (but large). Unfortunately, he never appeared and we had an evening watching TV (Terra Nova) before turning in at about 11.30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment