Thursday, 17 November 2011

Monday 14th November - Hot, Hot, Hot!

Monday 14th November - Hot, hot hot! Hottest day yet. Stayed in for most of day. At 14.30 it was 33 degrees inside, 37 degrees outside in the shade and 43.8 degrees in the sun! 34% humidity. Girls went shopping at around 2pm. I stayed at home to mind the (sleeping) kids. Will popped in briefly to say that the builders had started on the upper storey of the new house. This involves taking off the roof. So let's hope for continued dry weather. Leaving Di to mind Toby, we went round to house at 5pm. Workers still there. They had taken off the roof and laid most of the upstairs joists already. I went out to clear up the debris around the pool. You wouldn't believe how much had fallen since yesterday. Tash and I also cleared more debris from the bottom of the garden. Ollie took off all his clothes and had a little paddle and splash at the steps end. We went home at 7.30 where Di had prepared a spag Bol for dins. Yummee and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment