Thursday, 17 November 2011
Thursday 10th November - Gym, baby clinic and park.
Thursday 10th November - Gym, baby clinic and park.
A fairly normal Thursday. Di and I went to the gym. Ollie went to the park with Tash and Toby. In the early afternoon Tash and Di took Toby to the baby clinic and I babysat Ollie. Toby is really growing well. He is now 57 cm and weighs 4.38 kg. In the evening we had a sausage dinner with two sorts of sausage- chicken and pork. Served with mash and green beans. Afterwards we crashed with episodes each of The Slap, Rush and Glee. My knee aches! Even sitting I have to raise it. Leaving my foot on the floor seems to increase the ache. Anyway, in case you hadn't heard, The Slap is an Australian series based on a best selling novel by Christos Tsiolkas. It is a cautionary tale of the consequences of slapping a child. Gripping stuff set in the Greek community of Melbourne. Rush is an Aussie police series; well characterised, well cast and well acted. Glee is a well known American series set in a high school performing arts club. It is very much in the vein of the seventies classic "Fame". I'm fascinated because one of the lead characters, Rachel, is the spitting image of a girl from Di's school who was also an aspiring thespian with a great voice. The resemblance is uncanny; it could be the same person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment