Thursday, 17 November 2011

Thursday 17th November - rain!

Thursday 17th November - rain. A miserable grey day. It rained literally for the whole day. Not heavy rain but an annoying fine drizzle.  The temperature was down to about 18-20. We were without the car so perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. We sat and read and played with Ollie. Toby slept most of the day. He is now three weeks old. When he is awake he is starting to look at things, especially lights. He also jumps at sudden noises. All good signs. Di and I looked after him whilst Tash took Ollie to see a pre school. He was quite  impressed and didn't want to leave at the end of the visit.   I walked down the High Street and visited the pawn shop to see if they had a couple of items I'm interested in: a leaf sucker and a tripod. They had neither. Still, the walk did me good. The only other things of note were that Will's brother Steve, the one with the construction company, contacted Tash to ask if I would be interested in taking some photos of his various projects for their website, and I contacted Liz Hiley to broach the subject of lunch at Palm Beach this Sunday. Phil got back saying yes. Will came home with the good news that the car would be ready tomorrow! Di would go with him in the Ute tomorrow morning to bring it home. Tash did a chicken hot pot type dinner with cous cous.  We watched the last of the present series of Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment